Introduction to Chiropractic
Chiropractic care is a type of healthcare whose main goal is to reduce pain, improve mobility, and promote overall health and wellness without the use of drugs or surgery by spinal adjustments and manipulations. This helps to realign the bones and joints in the body and improve overall function.
Our registered Chiropractic Erin Mills clinic will perform a detailed assessment and diagnosis as well as develop a personalized treatment plan to address your specific condition
Common conditions our registered chiropractors in Erin Mills help with:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Hip impingement
- Morton’s neuroma
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Tips for preparing for your chiropractic appointment:
- Make sure to complete all the forms online before your appointment.
- It’s best to dress comfortably to allow you to move freely during the chiropractic session
- Make a list of any medications you’re currently taking.
- Kindly bring any relevant medical documentation or diagnostic imaging.
- Verify insurance coverage and requirements before your appointment for your peace of mind
- It is best to arrive a few minutes early for your appointment.
How to find a chiropractic service in Erin Mills
Triangle Physiotherapy Erin Mills is located at 2520 Eglinton Avenue West, Mississauga, unit 205 right across Credit Valley Hospital. We are in the white cruise ship shaped building at the corner of Erin Mills and Eglington
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I find a reputable and licensed chiropractor in my area?
It is important to choose a registered chiropractor. Do some research and check reviews on clinics’ websites and ask for recommendations from friends and family around your area.
2. Is it safe to go to the gym right after the chiropractic session?
It is generally safe to work out right after a chiropractic session although it is more recommended that you try to wait a few hours and avoid intense physical activity right after the chiropractic session to give your body time to adjust after the treatment. It is best to discuss it with your chiropractor so she can recommend what’s best based on your specific condition.
3. Can a chiropractor help with my scoliosis?
Chiropractic care can certainly help with the symptoms associated with scoliosis by reducing pain, increasing mobility and improving overall function. Although a chiropractor cannot cure scoliosis, it can certainly help in managing the symptoms associated with it.