Introduction to Chiropractic
Chiropractic is a type of healthcare which focuses on diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal and nervous system disorders, primarily through manual adjustment of the spine and other joints.
Our registered Chiropractic Etobicoke clinic will review your medical history and symptoms as well conduct a detailed assessment as well as develop a personalized treatment plan for you.
Common conditions our chiropractor in Etobicoke help with:
- Back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Neck pain
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis
- Herniated discs and Sciatica
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- TMJ disorders
- Rotator cuff tendonitis
- Sports injuries
- Muscular imbalances
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis elbow and Golfers elbow
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Posture-related concerns
Tips for preparing for your chiropractic appointment:
- Kindly complete the necessary online forms before your appointment.
- Gather information and make a list of any medications you are currently taking and bring any relevant diagnostic imaging
- It is best to be open to your chiropractor and discuss any concerns you may have.
- Pls, come prepared by bringing a list of questions and goals to discuss with your chiropractor.
- Wear comfortable clothing to enable you to move freely.
How to find a chiropractic service in Etobicoke
Triangle Physiotherapy Etobicoke is located at 1 The East Mall Crescent. It is in the Remax building, opposite Petro Canada, near the Cloverdale Mall. It is on the north-east corner of Dundas Street W and East Mall Crescent. There is free parking available.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is chiropractic treatment safe?
Chiropractic treatment is generally safe. There may be some mild effects which may include some stiffness and fatigue after the treatment. It is highly recommended to only see a registered chiropractor to ensure safety and effectiveness.
2. Can my 8 year old see a chiropractor as well or does one need to be at a certain age to see one?
Anyone can benefit from a chiropractic treatment, children included. Pregnant women and seniors can also greatly benefit from seeing a chiropractor.
3. How many chiropractic treatment sessions do I need?
The number of chiropractic sessions will vary depending on different factors like individual’s response to treatment and specific condition being treated.