Introduction to Chiropractic
Chiropractic is a type of healthcare that uses hands-on techniques to treat problems with the bones, muscles, and nerves in the body, with the goal of improving overall function and reducing pain.
Our registered Chiropractic Lawrence Park clinic will ask about your medical history and perform a thorough assessment . After the full assessment, they will discuss findings to you and the plan of treatment.
Common conditions our registered chiropractors in Lawrence Park help with:
- Medial and Lateral Epicondylitis
- Labral tears
- Piriformis syndrome
- Hip impingement
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet joint syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
Tips for preparing for your chiropractic appointment:
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows easy movement.
- Gather any relevant medical information and documentation and bring it to your appointment.
- We highly recommend you wear a mask to your appointment.
- Write down questions you may have in advance so you don’t forget to ask them during your appointment.
- Be ready to discuss your medical history and symptoms in detail with your chiropractor.
- Upload or bring to your appointment your doctor’s note if your insurance requires one for billing.
- Provide your insurance information and verify coverage for physiotherapy services.
- Complete any necessary forms before your appointment.
How to find a chiropractic service in Lawrence Park
Triangle Physiotherapy Lawrence Park is located at 2715 Yonge Street close to Sporting Life. The clinic is on Yonge south of Lawrence and north of Eglington
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can a chiropractor help with TMJ dysfunction?
Yes, a chiropractor can help with TMJ issues by focusing on the alignment and mobility of the spine and jaw to help alleviate tension and restore proper alignment. Stretches and exercises may also be provided.
2. Can I get spinal adjustment when I’m pregnant?
Spinal adjustments can be performed during pregnancy but it is crucial to discuss any concerns and your specific conditions with your doctor or obgyn before seeking chiropractic treatment.
3. How long should I wait to see a chiropractor post knee replacement?
It is usually recommended to wait at least 6 to 8 weeks before seeing a chiropractor to allow initial healing. Timeframe may vary depending on the individual’s condition or recommendations of the orthopedic surgeon.