The Triangle Physiotherapy group of clinics has been providing quality physiotherapy and rehabilitation services in the Greater Toronto Area since 2005. We are pleased to introduce our 8th location in the Erin Mills Town Centre community in the vicinity of Credit Valley Hospital.
We are located at 2520 Eglinton Avenue W, #205 on the SECOND Floor.
Triangle Physiotherapy Erin Mills is located in the Daniels Arc Condominiums right across the street from the Erin Mills Town Centre & Credit Valley Hospital with easy access to transit & Highway 403.
WHY CHOOSE TRIANGLE PHYSIOTHERAPY ERIN MILLS AS YOUR PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC IN MISSISSAUGA?
Our physiotherapists are experts in assessing & treating musculoskeletal conditions like:
- Strains & Sprains
- Everyday aches & pain
- Whiplash due to a car accident
- Back Pain
- Pre & Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tension Headaches
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Postural Dysfunction
- TMJ disorders
- Carpal tunnel Syndrome
- Athlete’s care
The clinic has physiotherapists specializing in:
- Pelvic health conditions like incontinence
- Vestibular conditions like vertigo
- Cancer Rehabilitation In Mississauga
- GLA:D™ Canada Program In Mississauga
Triangle Physiotherapy Erin Mills serves the following areas:
Find the Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Erin Mills for Your Needs
When it comes to finding the best physiotherapy clinic in Erin Mills, it’s important to consider several factors that will ensure you receive the highest quality care and treatment. Whether you’re recovering from an injury, managing a chronic condition, or seeking preventive care, choosing the right clinic is crucial for your overall well-being. In this article, we will guide you through the process of finding the ideal physiotherapy clinic that meets your specific needs.
- Location and ConvenienceWhen searching for a Physiotherapy Clinic in Erin Mills, proximity and convenience should be among your top considerations. Look for a clinic that is conveniently located near your home, workplace, or school. This will make it easier for you to attend your appointments without having to travel long distances, especially if you’re in pain or have mobility limitations. By choosing a clinic close to you, you can ensure that you’re able to commit to your treatment plan and make regular visits.
- Qualified and Experienced StaffThe expertise and experience of the staff at a physiotherapy clinic play a significant role in the quality of care you receive. Look for clinics that have a team of highly trained and licensed physiotherapists. These professionals should have a solid educational background and be up to date with the latest techniques and advancements in the field of physiotherapy. Additionally, consider the clinic’s reputation and reviews to gauge the satisfaction level of previous patients.
- Range of Services OfferedPhysiotherapy encompasses a wide range of treatments and services, and it’s important to choose a clinic that offers the specific services you require. Some common services provided by physiotherapy clinics include manual therapy, exercise prescription, electrotherapy, and specialized programs for sports injuries or post-surgical rehabilitation. Assess your individual needs and ensure that the clinic you select has the expertise and resources to address your specific condition or requirements.
- Facilities and EquipmentThe facilities and equipment available at a physiotherapy clinic can greatly impact the effectiveness of your treatment. Look for clinics that are well-equipped with modern and state-of-the-art facilities. Advanced equipment, such as ultrasound machines, laser therapy devices, and therapeutic exercise tools, can enhance the quality of care and improve treatment outcomes. Additionally, a clean and inviting environment can contribute to a positive and comfortable experience during your visits.
What to Expect During a Physiotherapy Session?
If you’re new to physiotherapy or have never had a session before, it’s natural to be curious about what to expect. Understanding the typical process of a physiotherapy session can help alleviate any concerns and allow you to make the most out of your treatment. Here’s an overview of what you can anticipate during a physiotherapy session:
- Initial Assessment: During your first visit to a physiotherapy clinic, you will undergo an initial assessment. This assessment is conducted to gather information about your medical history, current condition, and treatment goals. The physiotherapist will ask you a series of questions and may perform physical tests to evaluate your range of motion, strength, and flexibility. This assessment helps the physiotherapist create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Treatment Plan Development: Based on the findings of the initial assessment, the physiotherapist will develop a treatment plan specifically designed to address your condition and goals. This plan may include a combination of manual therapy techniques, therapeutic exercises, modalities (such as heat or cold therapy), and education about self-management strategies. The treatment plan will be discussed with you, and the physiotherapist will ensure that you understand the goals and expectations of the treatment.
- Active Participation: Physiotherapy is a collaborative process that requires active participation from the patient. During your sessions, the physiotherapist will guide you through various exercises and movements aimed at improving your strength, flexibility, and overall function. It’s important to follow the instructions provided by the physiotherapist and to communicate any discomfort or concerns during the session. Your active engagement and dedication to the prescribed exercises will contribute to the success of your treatment.
- Progress Evaluation and Adjustment: As you progress through your physiotherapy treatment, regular evaluations will be conducted to assess your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan. The physiotherapist will monitor your improvement, address any challenges you may be facing, and modify the treatment approach if needed. Open and honest communication with your physiotherapist is key to ensuring that your treatment remains effective and aligned with your goals.
- Home Exercise Program: In addition to the in-clinic sessions, your physiotherapist may provide you with a home exercise program. This program will consist of exercises and activities that you can perform at home to supplement your in-clinic treatment. Adhering to the prescribed home exercises can accelerate your progress and maximize the benefits of your physiotherapy treatment.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Physiotherapy Treatment?
To optimize your physiotherapy treatment and achieve the best possible outcomes, consider the following tips:
1. Be Consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to physiotherapy. Attend your scheduled sessions regularly and follow the recommended treatment plan diligently. Consistent effort and commitment will yield better results and help you recover faster.
2. Communicate Openly: Effective communication with your physiotherapist is essential. Share any concerns, questions, or changes in your condition with your physiotherapist during your sessions. They can provide guidance, address your concerns, and make adjustments to your treatment plan as needed
3. Follow Home Exercise Program: Completing your home exercise program as prescribed by your physiotherapist is crucial for your progress. These exercises are designed to complement your in-clinic sessions and accelerate your recovery. Make sure to perform them regularly and correctly.
4. Practice Self-Care: Incorporate self-care practices into your daily routine. This may include proper rest, nutrition, hydration, and stress management. Taking care of your overall well-being will support your body’s healing process and enhance the effectiveness of physiotherapy.
5. Maintain a Positive Attitude: A positive mindset can significantly impact your recovery. Stay motivated, focused, and optimistic throughout your physiotherapy journey. Celebrate small milestones and achievements along the way to stay motivated and encouraged.
Contact Us Today to Schedule an Appointment
Are you ready to take the first step towards your physiotherapy journey? Contact Triangle Physiotherapy today at (905.677.8585) to schedule an appointment. Our experienced team of physiotherapists is dedicated to providing personalized care and helping you achieve your goals. Don’t let pain or physical limitations hold you back any longer – reach out to us and start your path to recovery and optimal well-being.
Map & Address
Triangle Physiotherapy Erin Mills
Hours Of Operation
What Is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is an evidence-based regulated healthcare profession that aims to maintain, restore and improve your function after disease or injury, so you can get back to doing what you love and enjoy an injury-free lifestyle that doesn’t hold you back.
Physiotherapists in Etobicoke are primary health care professionals with a significant role in health promotion and treatment of injury and disease.
They combine their in-depth knowledge of the body and how it works with specialized hands-on clinical skills to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms of illness, injury or disability.
Our physio clinic at Physiotherapy Etobicoke has qualified and expert physiotherapists to help you with any musculoskeletal, vestibular or pelvic health issues
How long does a physiotherapy session typically last?
The duration of a physiotherapy session can vary depending on the individual and the treatment plan. On average, a session may last between 30 minutes to an hour.
Is physiotherapy only for athletes or sports-related injuries?
No, physiotherapy is not limited to athletes or sports-related injuries. Physiotherapy can benefit individuals of all ages and activity levels who are experiencing physical conditions, injuries, or pain.
How many physiotherapy sessions will I need?
The number of physiotherapy sessions required will depend on the individual’s condition, goals, and response to treatment. Your physiotherapist will evaluate your progress and adjust the treatment plan accordingly.
Apart from Erin Mills, in which other locations does your clinic offer Physiotherapy services?
Our clinic provides Pelvic Physiotherapy services in the following locations:
- Physiotherapy Therapy North York Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy Etobicoke Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy Oakville Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy King West Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy Lawrence Park Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy Mississauga Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy Queens Quay Clinic
- Physiotherapy Therapy Liberty Village Clinic